11 Recruitment is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website and in using our products and services (collectively, “Products”). This policy covers the 11 recruitment website 11recruitment.com.au. and is applicable worldwide.
If you reside in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, Iceland or Switzerland, you may have additional rights with respect to your Personal Data, as further outlined below. These rights may include rights under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway or Iceland.
If you believe we store or process information about you, you can contact us to request a copy of this information and/or information about how we use this information. We will then take steps to verify your identity, before responding to your request. There is no fee payable for this service. If we do hold information about you, and you find it to be inaccurate, you may provide accurate information and ask us to correct this. You may also request that we erase data that we hold about you, or request that we refrain from processing it in a particular way, which, after verifying your identity, we will comply with where there isn’t an overriding legal reason for us to continue to store or process your data in this way.
In order to provide you with the best possible service we require your consent to collect, use, disclose and store personal or sensitive information. Your privacy is important to us and we will take appropriate steps to ensure that the information you provide remains secure.
What is personal information?
11 Recruitment will collect personal information about you that may include your contact details. E.g. your phone number, address, opinions from referees regarding your work performance, qualifications, results of skills testing completed and any other information that we may seek relating to your employment, or you that provide to us.
What is sensitive information?
We may also collect sensitive information (for example information about your membership in a trade union or health information) if required for the recruitment process.
How will we collect your personal information?
Your personal information can be collected in several different ways: This includes;
- When you send an application to us via e-mail, online or post.
- During the interview at our office or via phone.
- When we conduct reference and / or police checks.
- Via conversations – verbal and electronic.
- When we receive results of medical tests
We sometimes collect information from third parties and publicly available sources when it is necessary for a specific purpose such as checking information that you have given us or where you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect your personal information in this way. Sometimes the technology that is used to support communications between us will also provide us with personal information.
Processing of your Personal Data
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity (i.e. processing that is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, e.g. your request to subscribe, apply for a job or assist you in your job search which allows us to provide you with the services) and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others (e.g. our users) such as:
- Personalising, improving or operating our services and business
- Better understanding your needs and interests
- Fulfilling requests you make related to the services
- Providing you with information and offers from us or third parties
- Complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, enforcing our agreements
- Protecting, investigating and deterring against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity
We process Personal Data for purposes such as:
- To process your orders and deliver the services that you have ordered
- To provide reports based on information collected from use of our services
- To keep you up to date on the latest service announcements, service updates, special offers and other information
- To provide support and assistance for our services
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content
- To provide and administer opt-in contests, sweepstakes or other marketing or promotional activities on the 11 Recruitment.com.au or social media websites
- To support recruitment inquiries
- To personalize marketing communications and website content based on your preferences, such as in response to your request for specific information on services and services that may be of interest
- To contact individuals that you refer to us and identify you as the source of the referral, in accordance with the “Referral” section below
- To meet contract or legal obligations
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our services, you represent that you have their consent to provide us your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the website. Unless we are authorized by your friend, we will only use your friend’s name and email address for the purposes of sending this one-time email and maintaining an activity log of our referral program.
You can choose whether to provide Personal Data to 11 Recruitment, but note that you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services if they require Personal Data that you have not provided. You can sign-up, and therefore consent, to receive email or newsletter communications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving these communications, you can update your preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in such emails or by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this policy.
Data Subject Rights
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data as set forth below. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your requests, or we may ask you to provide us with additional information in connection with your request, which may be Personal Data, for example, if we need to verify your identity or the nature of your request. In such situations, however, we will still respond to let you know of our decision.
To make any of the following requests, contact us using the contact details referred to in the “Contact Us” on our website.
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you. You can also request a copy of the Personal Data.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. Please contact us as soon as possible upon noticing any such inaccuracy or incompleteness.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the collection or use of your Personal Data for certain purposes.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
- Portability: You have the right to ask for a copy of your Personal Data. You can also request that we transmit the data to another entity where technically feasible.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our services.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about 11 Recruitment’s practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
How long we retain your Personal Data depends on the type of data and the purpose for which we process the data.
11 Recruitment and our third party service providers automatically collect some information about you when you use our services, using methods such as cookies and tracking technologies (further described below). Information automatically collected includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the website and/or services.
In addition, when you use some of our services, network information is transmitted back to us such as service usage information. This information is transmitted back to us so we can determine how users are interacting with our services, to assist us with improving our services, and to correct any problems that may occur.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioural advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. Our services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the services and after you leave our properties.
We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Some of our third-party partners use technologies such as cookies and other technologies to gather information about your activities on this website, our affiliates’ websites, and unaffiliated websites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Sharing your Personal Data / Use and disclosure of personal information
We will use the personal information that we gather from you for the purpose for which it has been collected i.e. to provide recruitment or outplacement services, subscription – including your work placement, identification of training and assessment of ongoing performance. We may also use your personal information to keep you informed of services and possible job opportunities that you or someone you know may be interested in.
From time to time, we may also use your personal information to carry out any administrative tasks relating to our business.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties unless you have granted us permission to do so. This includes clients of 11 Recruitment to whom your application/placement relates and referees etc.
However, we will share Personal Data within 11 Recruitment and its affiliated companies, and with third party service providers for purposes of data processing or storage.
We also share Personal Data with business partners, service vendors and/or authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide requested services or transactions, including processing orders, processing credit card transactions, hosting websites, hosting event and seminar registration and providing customer support. We provide these third parties with Personal to complete/utilize the requested service or transaction.
We may choose to sell part of the business or certain assets of the company. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Data as set forth in this policy. As required by law, we may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal process by disclosing your Personal Data and other related information, if necessary. We also may use Personal Data and other related information to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We collect and possibly share Personal Data and any other additional information available to us in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of 11 Recruitment’s terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
Security of your Personal Data
11 Recruitment is committed to protecting the Personal Data you share with us. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When we transfer credit card information over the Internet, we protect it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
Linked websites and third-party services
Our websites and services may provide links to other third-party websites and services which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites you visit or services you use.
If you participate in an 11 Recruitment discussion forum or blog comments, you should be aware that the information you provide there will be made broadly available to others, potentially inside or outside 11 Recruitment, who have access to those pages. Also, please recognize that we may alter any comments made on our sites at our discretion. Each participant’s opinion on a forum a blog comment is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of 11 Recruitment.
11 Recruitment – Meeting Recordings
We use webinar as part of our service offering. Please be advised that for any meetings or Webinars you attend, Recordings can be enabled by 11 Recruitment. By signing up for 11 Recruitment’s services or otherwise using them in any way, including without limitation by attending any 11 Recruitment meetings or webinars, you expressly acknowledge that 11 Recruitment may make and store Recordings our these meetings or webinars, and may make such recordings available to other Attendees as well as publicly available at the direction of the 11 Recruitment. A visual notification will be sent to Attendees who connect to a meeting or webinar via the 11 Recruitment web-based platform, and an audio notification will be sent to Attendees who dial-in by telephone only. If you do not want to be recorded, you can choose to leave the meeting or webinar.
Transfer and Storage of Personal Data
Our services operate in Australia. However, your data will be hosted by 3rd party service providers/11 Recruitment affiliate worldwide, or to third parties acting on our behalf for the purposes of processing or storage. By using any of our services or providing any Personal Data for any of the purposes stated above, you consent to the transfer and storage of your Personal Data, whether provided by you or obtained through a third party, to the Australia as set forth herein, including the hosting of such Personal Data on our 3rd party providers’/11 Recruitment affiliates’ servers.
Indemnity and liability
11 Recruitment cannot be held liable for errors or omissions in information on this site, or for any damages, losses, or expenses that may occur while accessing this site, or any linked site, or the inability to access these sites, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure.
How to access and control your Personal Data?
We want you to always be in control of your Personal Data. To this end, you have certain rights that allow for it. Under certain conditions, you may:
- Gain access to all your data that we use or processing, and even get a copy of all of it
- Order us to delete your data
- Correct the data that we are processing if you think that there are mistakes
- Restrict the data processing
- Object to processing
- Receive your Personal Data in a commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit this data to a different provider.
You can exercise your rights here