Do you have:
- Warehouse and counter sales experience
- Working knowledge of warehousing processes and procedures
- Previous experience maximising and utilising warehouse space
- Physically fit – comfortable lifting bulky and heavy products
- Fork Lift License
- Current drivers licence
Warehousing responsibilities will include:
- Be part of a team of 3 warehouse staff
- Inwards / outwards of goods - unloading of containers;
- Inspection and put away of incoming goods, including the receipt onto computer database;
- Tracking and receiving of inwards overseas shipments;
- Experience liaising with courier and freight companies to ensure best pricing, service and scheduling of consignments
- Stock accuracy - regular stocktakes and stock level control;
- Correct storage, transportation and deliveries to clients;
- Maintain a clean organised warehouse ensuring OH&S standards are adhered to.
The other exciting part of this role is it includes counter sales, liaising with customers and providing customer service. Other responsibilities include:
- Fulfillment of customers' orders via phone, email, fax or over the counter;
- Entry of orders into the computer system;
- Picking and Packing of orders with completed dispatch documentation;
- Maintain a clean organised Trade counter environment;
Your Potential Employer
Our client is a family business who pride themsleves on being Number 1 Name in the Game. They are a importer/wholesale distributor of equipment in the Sports/Leisure industry. This well-known organisation requires the services of an experienced Senior Warehousing Storeperson to join them in a permanent role.
To apply please click ‘APPLY’ and attached a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.