Your Potential Employer
SMYL Community Services, a registered charity and leading education and training provider, is inviting applications from potential candidates to deliver training for the Certificate II in Retail Services.
This position is based at both our Fremantle and Mandurah sites.
Retail Services training is designed to develop workplace readiness for the retail industry and as an entry level training programme.
The Trainer is required to deliver training to predominantly 15-17 year old students undertaking school-based training in a mix of classroom and non classroom based training.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Experience delivering VET training to disengaged Youth
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - TAE 40110 (if not already, will need to obtain LLN411 and ASS502)
- Relevant qualifications in retail services
- Current industry currency and competency
- Demonstrated ability to maintain relevance of teaching/assessment resources
- Working With Children Card
- Current drivers licence
Applications including a cover letter addressing the above criteria, with an up to date resume:
SMYL Community Services
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org