Your Potential Employer
Our client is an International supplier of Fire Protection Equipment. As a consequence of growth within the sector and to cater for greater personalised service, this well-known organisation requires the services of an experienced Trade Counter Sales / Warehousing Storeperson to join them in a permanent role.
The business, operating out of Balcatta (Perth) in Western Australia, is a busy hub and as a consequence a team-player attitude will be a mandatory requirement.
Trade Counter responsibilities will include:
- Sales enquiries, orders from customers via phone, email or over the counter;
- Entry of orders including cash sales into the computer system;
- Picking and Packing of orders with completed dispatch documentation;
- Load customer vehicles;
- Deliveries to customers as required using the Ampac vehicle;
- Maintain a clean organised Trade counter environment;
- Build on business relationships by understanding customer needs and promoting a high level of customer service;
Warehousing responsibilities will include:
- Loading and unloading of transport vehicles;
- Unloading of containers;
- Inspection and put away of incoming goods, including the receipt onto computer database;
- Arrange transfer of goods between branches;
- Stock accuracy and Stocktakes;
- Replenishment of pick faces as triggered;
- Maintain a clean organised warehouse;
- Completion of Dangerous Goods and courier documentation and coordination of collection as required;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates meeting the following criteria.
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in a similar capacity
- Working knowledge of an Advanced Warehouse Software solution
- Familiar with Sales and Order intake processes
- Customer orientated – both internal and external
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills
- Adherence to internal processes and procedures
- Able to work autonomously and set priorities
- Able to work under pressure
- Physically fit – comfortable doing a 25kg single lift
- Fork Lift Truck License
- MS Office knowledge
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision/ERP Software
- Dangerous Goods storage and handling experience and knowledge of regulations
To apply please click ‘APPLY’ and attached a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.