Your Potential Employer
Envision combining your creativity and passion for design and style in an autonomous position by representing high quality products. With a vast product range to offer, this is a role for an outgoing sales person with a passion in creating space, design and colour solutions. The successful applicant will be servicing existing clients whilst driving new opportunities to grow sales.
This position is for their Commercial sector, which is contact and relationship driven.
Your new position as a Sales Representative will include, but is not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- On the road B2B product sales
- Develop current customer relationships by educating clients on products, presenting new releases and highlighting existing proven performers in the current ranges.
- Understanding the decision process within the segments to identify and sell to key stakeholders
- Account management of a territory including an effective call cycle however, there are strong expectations of business development which includes driving business; qualify, lead and pursue new business opportunities
- Use consultative skills to explore the needs of clients and propose solutions
- Provide first-class service and manage all phases of the client experience including post-delivery
- Manage sampling expenses whilst keeping within budget and removing discontinued ranges
- Manage stock of running lines and large orders, reviewing back orders, placing forward orders where necessary.
- Successfully reach sales and GP targets
To be successful for this role you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Must have 3+ years in a B2B environment and experience keeping a constant call cycle
- Are looking for your next challenge and want to step up
- Able to promptly interpret and address customer needs while providing exceptional customer service
- Strong problem solver who can quickly identify and overcome obstacles
- Sound organisational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professionally presented
- Valid drivers licence with a good driving record
- Experience in textile, home furnishings or have a qualification is advantageous but not essential.
Please attach a cover letter along with a current CV.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.