Applications are invited for suitable candidates who:
- Must have experience in face to face retail sales
- Available to work Monday to Saturday
- Have a professional customer communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to undergo a police check and drug and alcohol testing
- Experience with social media platforms - business usage (advantageous)
- Mechanical, parts or Motorsport technical knowledge (advantageous)
Your Potential Employer
Our client is one of Australia's leading suppliers of high performance motor racing accessories and safety related equipment. Their products have proudly been worn by professional and amateur drivers across the country and beyond due to its quality. They have positioned themselves as Australia's go-to business for retail and trade customers looking for the best Motorsport gear.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide the highest level of service and expert information to customers
- Process payment transactions and prepare merchandise for delivery.
- Change merchandise displays, prepare and update prices for all stores.
- Maintain accurate stock records and documentation
- Attend and participate in events / car clubs etc
- Attend educational workshops, review professional publications, establish personal networks and participate in professional societies to maintain professional and technical knowledge.