Applications are invited for suitable candidates who meet the criteria below:
- Available to work Friday, Saturday and cover for sick and annual leave
- Experience in face to face sales in Motorsport event merchandise, parts or equipment
- Have professional customer communication and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to meet/exceed sales targets
- Looking for a long-term position
- Be willing to undergo a police check and drug and alcohol testing
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide the highest level of service and expert information to customers
- Process payment transactions and prepare merchandise for delivery.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Change merchandise displays, prepare and update prices for all stores.
- Maintain accurate stock records and documentation
- Attend and participate in events / car clubs etc
- Attend educational workshops, review professional publications, establish personal networks and participate in professional societies to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
Your Potential Employer
Our client is one of Australia's leading suppliers of high performance motor racing accessories and safety related equipment. Their products have proudly been worn by professional and amateur drivers across the country and beyond due to its quality. They have positioned themselves as Australia's go-to business for retail and trade customers looking for the best Motorsport gear.