Applications are invited for suitable candidates who meet the criteria below:
- You are seeking Part or Full Time hours however must be available to work Fridays & Saturdays (mandatory).
- Extensive experience in customer service within a retail / wholesale environment and/or have an automotive background (advantageous).
- Self-motivated and is able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Have professional customer communication and relationship building skills.
- Be willing to undergo a police check and drug and alcohol testing.
- Current Drivers Licence.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide the highest level of service and expert information to customers
- Process payment transactions and prepare merchandise for delivery.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Change merchandise displays, prepare and update prices for all stores.
- Maintain accurate stock records and documentation.
- Maintain store and showroom cleanliness and tidiness.
Your Potential Employer
Our client is one of Australia's leading suppliers of high performance Motorsport accessories and safety related equipment. Their products have proudly been worn by professional and amateur drivers across the country and beyond due to its quality. They have positioned themselves as Australia's go-to business for retail and trade customers looking for the best Motorsport gear.