“One of our well maintained portfolios of loyal property owners needs you”!
Our client is proud to offer this fantastic opportunity to manage one of our well established portfolios.
Our client is searching for a self motivated, commercially minded individual who has the confidence to assist our owners maximize the return on their property investments, as well as managing the day to day requirements of a successful residential property portfolio.
Our client is an award winning independent boutique agency, and REIWA member, established since 1987, with a large, loyal client base within the Northbridge, Mount Lawley and Leederville precincts. Given their central location, they have excellent exposure to potential rental clients, which makes leasing properties so much easier and takes the stress out of managing vacancy rates.
The successful candidate will join a small cooperative team of property managers and will report directly to the Business Manager, Property Management Dept.
The successful candidate will enjoy a lengthy hand over from the current portfolio manager and will not be inheriting any issues.
To be successful in this position, they envisage you will be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Proven track record in managing residential portfolio’s
- Currently REBA registered for Property Management
- Efficient time management skills
- Customer service driven
- Attention to detail
- Mature & Professional approach
- Corporate presentation
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Word, Excel & Outlook, and REST experience
Our client will provide:
- Fantastic day to day support – no more battling those difficult issues on your own!
- Central location
- Attractive remuneration package + Super
- PLUS – flexible work conditions
- PLUS - the latest business tools
- PLUS - no trust account work
- PLUS - no weekend work
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, we would love to hear from you.
Applications close July 31st 2018.