This is a consulting role as we only work on exclusive and retained assignments compared to other agencies who mostly work on multi-listed vacancies and on a contingency basis.
The past 15 months we have closed 98.4% of total assignments listed. We are tremendously proud of our achievements.
The position includes:
- Sourcing candidates for current vacancies and for reverse marketing
- Screening resumes & booking interviews
- Interviewing candidates
- Attend client interviews and assist them with the selection process.
- Build relationships with candidates and clients
We are looking for someone who is able to work autonomously, is ambitious and can achieve 5-star reviews from our candidates and clients.
We expect you to tick some of these boxes:
- A bachelor degree
- Solid work experience - ideally from a corporate/administrative environment or a B2B sales position
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Valid drivers license
- High attention to details
- Ability to pass a drug and medical test
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
then we would love to hear from you.
Not only do we operate with our own recruitment software but we also use state of the art marketing software which enables us to shortlist candidates to our clients quickly and efficiently.
For more information see:
We are in a great location next to the cove in East Perth, easily accessible by public transport. This, combined with a highly respected brand and a unique operating system could make 11 the team you may want to be part of.
Please click APPLY and attach a Word version of your resume along with a cover letter explaining why a position like this appeals to you.