Your Potential Employer
Harcourts Integrity is an established Real Estate office based in Maylands and is experiencing continual growth. We have a well established Property Management team who enjoy the full support of a head of department with over 20 years industry experience. We aim for 5-star service every time through our excellent customer focus and communication and, as our name suggests, our reputation is built on integrity.
We are seeking a self-driven Property Manager to work amongst an experienced, fun and vigorous team to bring a can-do attitude and go the extra mile. While experience is beneficial, attitude is everything in this role. If you are driven and have a strong focus on customer service, this is the platform for you. This is a full time position and you can start ASAP.
- Managing an established portfolio of approximately 110 properties
- No PCR's, No Trust Accounts, No BDM work.
- Carry out daily tasks such as;
Repairs and Maintenance
Liaising with Owners and Tenants
Final Bond Inspections
Tenant Sign Ups
Lease and MA renewals
What we expect from you
- Outstanding Customer Service Standards
- REST / Property Tree experience
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management is a MUST
- Immaculate presentation
- A winning attitude with the hunger to succeed
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic with a commitment to quality and professionalism
- A second-to-none attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously or part of a team
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Computer literate
- Seeking a long term commitment
- Current Drivers License
- Current Certificate of Registration
- And, most importantly, the ability to have a good laugh, we are a fun team!
What you can expect from us
- Training provided including CPD points through Harcourts own training facility
- Excellent Company Culture with a high value towards employee satisfaction
- Fully maintained company car, iPhone and iPad provided
- A progressive role with ability to move within the office or the greater Harcourts community
- Fun and social team with regular Harcourts events
To apply please click ‘APPLY’ and attached a copy of your cover letter and resume. Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.