Your Potential Employer
Carlin Team is seeking an enthusiastic, efficient and fun individual to join our professional Property Management team.
We are looking for someone with a passion for the industry, great communication skills and outstanding customer service.
- Undertake all PM duties for 100 properties
- Amazing systems and structure - To make YOUR life easier
- Savvy technology to make your job a breeze
- No leasing or home opens
- No Business Development
To secure this role you will require a minimum of two-years' experience in property management, hold a current Real Estate Registration certificate and have a valid driver's license. Other pre-requisites include: -
- A high level of personal presentation and professionalism
- A high-energy level and ability to demonstrate a passion for excellence in customer service with both owners and tenants - who's cool & calm under pressure with a "can do" attitude that takes pride in small details that uphold our brand's standards
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Property Tree preferred but not essential
Your new workplace is located in the southern suburbs working alongside a young professional team.
An attractive salary, use of a vehicle, mobile phone, and on-site parking are available to the successful applicant.
So if this sounds like you, please email your resume to :