Your Potential Employer
Harcourts Integrity is a reputable and dynamic office based in Maylands that is experiencing continual growth in both the Property Management and Sales department. Our Property Management team is amongst the best and are well awarded for results and service. We aim for 5-staf service every time through our excellent customer focus and communication and, as our name suggests, our reputation is built on integrity. We ensure nothing but success and we utiliza the latest technology to professionally manage and promote our listings.
We are seeking a self-driven Property Manager to work amongst an experienced, fun and vigorous team to bring a can-do attitude and go the extra mile. While experience is beneficial, attitude is everything in this role. If you are sharp and willing to progress in Property Management, this is the platform for you. This is a full time position and you can start ASAP.
- Managing an established portfolio of approximately 110 properties/
- No PCR's, No Trust Accounts, No BDM work.
- Carry out daily tasks such as;
Repairs and Maintenance
Liaising with Owners and Tenants
Final Bond Inspections
Tenant Sign Ups
Lease and MA renewals
What we expect from you
- Outstanding Customer Service Standards
- REST / Property Tree experience
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management is a MUST
- Immaculate presentation
- A winning attitude with the hunger to succeed
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic with a commitment to quality and professionalism
- A second-to-none attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously or part of a team
- Willingness to learn as ongoing training would be provided
- Computer literacy
- Seeking a long term commitment
- Current Drivers License
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Ability to provide a current police check
- And, most importantly, the ability to have a good laugh, we are a fun team!
What you can expect from us
- Full training provided including CPD points through Harcourts own training facility
- Excellent Company Culture with a high value towards employee satisfaction
- Fully maintained company car, iphone and ipad provided
- A progressive role with ability to move within the office or the greater Harcourts community
- Fun and sociable team that gets rewarded with incentives such as monthly bonuses, regular team lunches, tickets to the annual ball etc
To apply please click ‘APPLY’ and attached a copy of your cover letter and resume. Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.