“One of our portfolios of loyal property owners needs you”
Are you a qualified assistant property manager looking to rejoin the industry? Or perhaps you are already engaged as a fulltime property manager and are looking for reduced work hours and a better work/life balance?
Our client seeks a part-time self motivated and commercially minded Assistant PM to work side-by-side with one of our senior property managers, assisting them with their 130+ strong residential portfolio.
Our client is a property management focussed independent boutique agency, and REIWA member, with a loyal client base located between the Northbridge & Leederville areas. The nearby busy café-strip office location, means excellent exposure to potential rental clients and greatly assists leasing in a tight market.
You’ll be joining a small friendly team of property managers and will be supported by the Business Manager, Property Management Dept.
You have a current or recent track record as a successful residential assistant property manager who can demonstrate the following winning qualities:
- Proven track record in managing (or assisting to manage) residential portfolio’s
- Effective time management skills
- Customer focused with an attention to detail
- Business-like presentation
- Willingness to share your good ideas and experiences
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Word, Excel & Outlook, and REST experience
Our client will provide:
- Knowledgeable day to day support – no more battling those difficult issues on your own!
- Central location
- Attractive remuneration package + Super
- PLUS – flexible work conditions
- PLUS - the latest business tools
- PLUS - no trust account work
- PLUS - no weekend work
If this ticks the boxes for your next move, please send your application through for us to assess and to arrange for a confidential discussion.
Applications close February 15, 2019.