Your Potential Employer
Our client provides a diverse range of products for the Fire sectors. They are dedicated to meeting the needs of their customers in Australia and selected overseas markets.
In response to an aggressive expansion program, they require a suitable candidate as Office Administration Coordinator for their operations in Thornbury (Melbourne), Victoria.
The candidate will be responsible for the clientele in Victoria.
Reporting to the State Manager, the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a proven record of accomplishment. The candidate will be required to effectively manage an existing Customer base and it is a pre-requisite that the candidate possesses extensive experience in a sales capacity particularly in the building industry and has a strong Customer Service focus.
General duties will include the following:
- Provide Administrative Support
- Able to schedule, co-ordinate and execute daily job projects
- Co-ordinating Freight and work closely with Customs clearances
- Process shipping documentation for each project
- Invoicing of all projects, some quoting and costing duties
- Possess excellent organisational and scheduling skills
- Possess a good understanding in manufacturing
- Data processing of preparing quotes and sales orders
- Ensure effective and efficient customer service
- Counter sales, telephone and sales support
- Order and delivery processing
A suitably attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the ideal candidate who meets the following criteria:
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Sound interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to embrace new product lines
- Extensive experience in Sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation
- Team orientated
- Experience with modern ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics Nav is preferred)
- Experience with Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler, Hydrant and Hose Reel Systems
- Experience with Building Management Industry
To apply please click ‘APPLY’ and attach a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.