Your Potential Employer
Our client is an established Perth based mortgage broker of over 20 yrs and has won several awards for volume of loans settled.
Through good customer service, ethics and personal client relationships the business has an enviable repeat and loyal customer base.
Our client is offering the successful candidate the support through the access to leads from its database and marketing. In return, you are expected to use your lending knowledge, experience and customer service skills to deliver the best outcome for the customer that will keep them coming back and bring their friends.
- At least 5 yrs industry experience
- Have in depth understanding of compliance standards and product knowledge
- A proven track record in meeting sales targets and converting business
- Flexibility to meet with customers inside or outside normal business hours.
- Motivated with the ability to work independently and with a support team.
- Diploma In Finance and Mortgage Broking Management (FNS50315)
- Hold MFAA or FBAA membership
- Police Clearance
What is offered
- Generous commission split
- Office base with support staff
- Close working relationship with experienced broker / owner
- Ownership of your own leads and trail
- Opportunity for development into a share of business ownership
Starting date - immediate
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.