SMYL Community Services is a not-for-profit community based organisation seeking applications from interested persons for the delivery of literacy and numeracy programmes.
A position exists in Esperance for a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Teacher/Trainer. This position may be filled by either 1 x Full time or 2 x Part Timers. The position is due to commence immediately.
Applicants must possess:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or equivalent; and
- Current Working With Children check and drivers licence.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess:
- A three year Australian undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- A recognised post-graduate Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages qualification in adult education.
- Current working knowledge of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015.
- Proven ability to develop, design and implement individual learning programs and assessment strategies and materials.
- Highly developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills.
For further information contact Human Resources or to apply please forward a resume with a covering letter to:
SMYL Community Services
via email to email@example.com
Please identify that you are applying for the Esperance position.