SMYL Community Services is a not-for-profit community based organisation
seeking applications from interested persons for the delivery of literacy and numeracy programmes.
A position exists in Kalgoorlie for a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Trainer for delivery to registered job seekers.
Applicants must possess a:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or equivalent, including a unit in Foundation Skills.
- Proven ability to develop, design and implement individual learning programs and assessment strategies and materials.
- Highly developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Current Working With Children check and drivers licence.
Applicants should also possess:
- An AQF level 7 (Bachelor Degree) or above teaching qualification.
- Current working knowledge of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015.
For further information contact Human Resources or to apply please forward a resume with a covering letter to:
SMYL Community Services
via email to email@example.com