Your Potential Employer
SMYL Community Services is a not-for-profit community based organisation seeking applications from interested persons for the delivery of a literacy and numeracy programme.
A position exists in the Goldfields for a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Teacher to deliver the Adult Migrant Education Programme.
- A recognised undergraduate degree of at least 3 years duration;
- A current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- A recognised post-graduate Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) qualification in Adult Education;
- Proven ability to develop, design and implement individual learning programmes and assessment strategies and materials;
- Highly developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills; and
- Current Working With Children check.
- An AQF level 7 (Bachelor Degree) or above teaching qualification.
- Current working knowledge of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015.
- Current drivers licence
Applications including a cover letter addressing the above criteria with an up to date resume to:
SMYL Community Services
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org