As part of our strategic growth plan, we are now looking for a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant who wants to embark on a career servicing our clients.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, forward-thinking, provides value to our candidates and has drive. We wish to train our new team member and make them into a 'superstar'.
The position includes:
- Manage our Temp Desk.
- Source and screen candidates and assess their suitability from start to finish
- Invite candidates in for registration and organise client interviews
- In general, assist the consultants filling temporary and permanent white collar positions
- Manage our skills and personality testing programs
- Assist with digital marketing
We are looking for someone with:
- A bachelor degree
- Solid Corporate work experience - ideally from a corporate administrative or a sales position
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills - an absolute must
- Valid drivers license
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
We operate with our own recruitment software, it enables us to shortlist candidates to our clients quickly and efficiently. Feel free to explore more on:
We are in a great location next to the cove in East Perth, easily accessible by public transport. This, combined with a highly respected brand and a unique operating system could make 11 the team you may want to be part of.
To apply please click APPLY and attach a MS Word version of your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would like to be a part of our team.