Your Potential Employer
Our client manufactures a diverse range of Fire Detection and Occupant Warning System products for commercial and multi-level residential complexes. This well-known manufacturer requires the services of an experienced Electronics Technician to join them in a permanent role.
The business, operating out of Thornbury (Melbourne) in Victoria, is a busy hub and as a consequence a team-player attitude will be a mandatory requirement. The successful applicant will be responsible for all technical aspects of the branch operations including in house pre-delivery assembly, telephone support, and on-site assistance as required.
Reporting to the Manager for Victoria, the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a proven record of accomplishment. It is a pre-requisite that the candidate possesses extensive experience in a Hardware Technical capacity and must possess a strong bias towards effective Customer Service.
A suitably attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the ideal candidate who meets the following criteria
- Sound technical knowledge of fire detection and emergency warning systems
- Proven Technical & Customer service and problem-solving skills
- Able to work on site without supervision
- Able to work autonomously and set priorities
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills
- Customer orientated – both internal and external
- Electronics qualifications
- Experience with Building Management Systems
- Sound knowledge of Fire detection markets in and around Victoria
To apply please click ‘APPLY’ and attached a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.