Your Potential Employer
Our client provides a diverse range of Fire Detection and Emergency Evacuation Systems servicing commercial and multi-level residential complexes. As a consequence of growth within the sector and to cater for greater personalised service, this well-known organisation requires the services of an experienced Electronics Assembler to join them in a permanent role.
The business, operating out of Balcatta in Western Australia, is a busy hub and as a consequence a team-player attitude will be a mandatory requirement. Candidates must have proven working experience in a hands-on capacity and those meeting the following attributes will be considered
- Ability to identify components - both SMT & Through-hole
- High reliability hand soldering - both SMT & Through-hole
- High proficiency in manual component population
- Sound mechanical assembly skills
- Previous QA/QC experience
- Experience in the assembly of electronic equipment
- Good working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
To apply please click ‘APPLY’ and attached a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.