Your Potential Employer
Our client provides a diverse range of Fire Detection and Emergency Evacuation Systems servicing commercial and multi-level residential complexes. As a consequence of growth within the sector and to cater for greater personalised service, this well-known organisation requires the services of an experienced Electronics Panel Assembler to join them in a permanent role.
The business, operating out of Silverwater (Sydney) in New South Wales, is a busy hub and as a consequence, a team-player attitude will be a mandatory requirement. Candidates must have proven working experience in a hands-on capacity and those meeting the following attributes will be considered
- Experience of performing a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical and mechanical assembly operations on Fire Panels and Ancillary Products.
- Ability to work from basic wiring diagrams.
- Capable of performing hand soldering tasks.
- Ability to use crimping tools for IDC, Lug and Panduit connectors.
- Familiarity with good wiring practices or wiring standards
- Use of hand tools, pneumatic drill and hydraulic hand punch.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Experience in the assembly of electronic equipment
- Good working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
To apply please click ‘APPLY’ and attached a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.