Your new temp part time position, for 24 hours per week, as a Debtor Controller and Payroll will include, but is not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Fortnightly Xero Payroll between 50-60 staff
- Checking of hours, chasing leave forms and processing payroll
- Payroll is processed on Wednesdays
- Liaison with clients, must have strong communication skills
- Issuing copy invoices and statements
- Chasing client payments
- Receipting payments
Immediate start required, MUST be able to work Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
To be successful for this role you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Solid Xero experience
- Previous experience is Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Debtor Control
- Be able to investigate any discrepancies
- Must have the right to work in Australia, unrestricted
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail
- Must be willing to undergo skills testing
Your Potential Employer
Our client is a Not for Profit organisation based in the Northern suburbs. This role is commencing immediately until the end of Financial year with a possibility to become permanent after the Financial Year.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.