Your Potential Employer
Our client manufactures a diverse range of Fire Detection and Occupant Warning System products for commercial and multi-level residential complexes. This well-known manufacturer requires the services of an experienced Electronics Technician to join them in a permanent role.
The business, operating out of Thornbury (Melbourne) in Victoria, is a busy hub and as a consequence a team-player attitude will be a mandatory requirement. The successful applicant will be responsible for all technical aspects of the branch operations including in house pre-delivery assembly, telephone support, and on-site assistance as required.
In order to attract the right candidate who has the legal right to work in Australia the company is also offering to pay relocation costs and interim accommodation in Melbourne for up to a month until the candidate settles in.
Reporting to the Manager for Victoria, the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a proven record of accomplishment. It is a pre-requisite that the candidate possesses extensive experience in a Hardware Technical capacity and must possess a strong bias towards effective Customer Service.
A suitably attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the ideal candidate who meets the following criteria
- Sound technical knowledge of fire detection and emergency warning systems
- Proven Technical & Customer service and problem-solving skills
- Able to work on site without supervision
- Able to work autonomously and set priorities
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills
- Customer orientated – both internal and external
- Electronics qualifications
- Experience with Building Management Systems
- Sound knowledge of Fire detection markets.
To apply please click ‘APPLY’ and attached a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.