Your Potential Employer
Our client manufactures a diverse range of custom-built electronic products for commercial and multi-level residential complexes. This well-known manufacturer requires the services of an experienced Electronics Technician to join them in a permanent role.
Being part of a specialised team, the candidate will be responsible for maintaining current relationships with existing customers and to also foster new relationships with potential customers to enhance service delivery of the business.
The business, operating out of Thornbury (Melbourne) in Victoria, is a busy hub and as a consequence a team-player attitude will be a mandatory requirement.
Reporting to the Manager for Victoria, the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a proven record of accomplishment. It is a pre-requisite that the candidate possesses extensive experience in a Technical capacity and must possess a strong bias towards effective Customer Service.
A suitably attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the ideal candidate who meets the following criteria
- Team orientated
- Able to work on site without supervision
- Able to work autonomously and set priorities
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills
- Customer orientated – both internal and external
- Sound technical knowledge of Fire detection systems
- Proven Technical & Customer service and problem solving skills
- Experience with fire detection and emergency warning systems
- Electronics qualifications
- Experience with Building Management Systems
- Experience with Fire Detection & Emergency Warning System
- Sound knowledge of Fire detection markets in and around Western Australia
To apply please click ‘APPLY’ and attached a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.