SMYL Community Services, a registered charity and leading education and training provider, is inviting applications from Trainers for delivery of Certificate II level construction training.
Trainers are responsible for providing training, conducting assessments and supporting clients. In addition they are responsible for assisting in the maintenance of course material to ensure students receive fair, valid, consistent and relevant service.
The role will involve delivering training and assessment to at-risk youth on campuses at Rockingham and Mandurah and/or school based trainees on-the-job at other sites.
We are looking for a candidate that will be able to start straight away.
The successful candidate/s will need to demonstrate:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, either
- TAE40116, or
- TAE40110 (including one of TAELLN401A or TAELLN411, and one of TAEASS502 or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B)
- Current industry experience and competency in a trade, preferably carpentry and joinery;
- Current Working With Children Card;
- Current drivers licence;
- Current White Card;
- Excellent time management skills; and
- Ability to work with young people.
Applications including a cover letter addressing the above criteria, with an up to date resume:
SMYL Community Services
56 Marine Terrace, Fremantle 6160
or via email to email@example.com