As the BDM for CBD & NOR, you report directly to the Managing Director. Your main responsibilities will be to build new relationships and maintain existing clients for supply and install of traffic management systems.
The successful candidate will be out on the road form 8am and return to the office at 3pm, which is based in Osborne Park.
In addition to this you will also be responsible for:
- Developing new sales opportunities within new and existing accounts.
- Respond to general inquiries.
- Having a regular call cycle including cold calling.
- Visiting clients, measuring and providing quotations.
- Build a sales pipeline including developing and maintaining sales strategies.
The successful person will liaise with existing clients from a range of industries including local council, real estate and builders (commercial and residential). However, this role does require 90% of new business development. Sales cycles are typically short.
We expect you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Solid experience in a B2B hunting role with a strong closing track record.
- Excellent communication.
- Computer literacy.
- Professionally presented.
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record.
- Able to provide a clean police clearance.
The package will consist of:
- An attractive (very competitive) base salary
- Fully maintained vehicle
- Phone and Laptop
Your Potential Employer
Our client is a WA owned manufacturer and distributor of traffic management products located in Osborne Park. The company is well established in Perth and has been operating for over 20 years.
Please attach a cover letter along with a current CV.
Please note that only Australian / New Zealand citizens or Permanent Residents should apply for this position.