As the "WA / SA Builders BDM " you report directly to the National Building Manager. Your main responsibilities will be to build relationships with procurement/buyers within local residential building companies.
You will be responsible for the development and management of a portfolio of WA and SA residential builders. Most accounts are located in the metropolitan areas of Perth and Adelaide, however, some are located in rural areas and 2-4 days of travel per month is expected.
A core function of the role will be the implementation and management of their "Builders Reward Program" to existing and new accounts.
In addition to this you will also be responsible for:
- Developing new sales opportunities within new and existing accounts,
- Working with internal departments - developing promotional activities, and
- Implementing premium product sales strategies for both the residential and light commercial domestic housing segments
We expect you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Solid experience within the building industry from either a sales or a purchasing role
- Technical aptitude
- Professionally presented
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record
- Able to provide a clean police clearance
The package will consist of:
- An attractive (very competitive) base salary
- Fully maintained vehicle
- Laptop and phone
Your Potential Employer
Our client is a prestigious air conditioning manufacturer with its WA office located in the northern suburbs of Perth, close to the freeway.
Although they sell their products through local distributors their BDMs approach the residential builders directly - promoting their products through a pull strategy which may encompass long sales cycles.
The company actively promotes personal development and ongoing learning opportunities.
Please attach a cover letter along with a current CV.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.