Working as part of the Engineering Team you will be responsible for providing technical solutions together with product promotion to all market sectors.
The role encompasses:
- Provide full assistance to the Industrial Gears Products Manager WA in tenders for customers in response to enquiries and follows up.
- Project manage sales of industrial gears and geared motor products, as required.
- Supply necessary documents and drawings to customers and suppliers.
- Deliver product, service and technical information to existing and potential customers.
- Process phone orders and monitors progress as required.
- Revise order documentation.
- Record and refer opportunities for sales of electronic products to engineers.
- Supply appropriate data to Sales and Finance for account opening and approval.
- Accept, records and processes request for Credit and returns.
- Stop, identify and isolate any product/service that is or appears to be non-conforming and/or that does not meet the company’s quality expectations.
- Ensure non-conforming product and processes are brought to the attention of the Quality Team for action and documentation.
Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical qualifications is essential. If you have some sales experience within an engineering/projects driven environment that would be advantageous.
Our client is a global modern, high-tech European manufacturing company - a world leader in power transmission, specialising in variable speed drives and geared motors. Their main product is design, manufacture and service of power transmissions, drivers and gears.
They are regarded as one of the world’s leading specialists in their field and is located just South of the river, Perth. They employ approximately 15 staff in WA with the Australian head office in the Eastern States.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.