Your new permanent full time position as an Administrator is based at the reception and will include, but is not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate (both verbal and written) to suppliers, council offices and other relevant organisations
- Order office supplies, stationary and materials
- Create files and file documents, generate and format documents and print labels to a professional standard.
- Chasing up information from various professional departments
- Assist accounts with contacting suppliers for invoices, collating of invoices to statements and reconciling credit card statements.
- Answering incoming calls, redirecting calls, taking messages, collection and distribution of mail.
- Meet and greet visitors and making coffees
- Ensure the kitchen area is kept tidy including ordering kitchen supplies.
To be successful for this role you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Solid experience in Reception and Administration
- Must have the right to work in Australia, unrestricted
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with excellent numeracy skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- IT savvy
- Be able to multitask
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail
- MAC proficiency advantageous however, not essential
- Must be willing to undergo skills testing
Your Potential Employer
Our client is a privately owned family business who are within the construction industry. Their offices (which are absolutely beautiful) are located in a fully secured building within the Western Suburbs.
This is an opportunity not to miss!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.