Your Potential Employer
Our client provides a diverse range of fire suppressions products for the Fire and Security sectors servicing commercial and multi-level residential complexes. As a consequence of growth within the sector and to cater for greater personalised service, this well-known organisation requires the services of experienced Storemen (2 Positions) to join them in a permanent role.
Being part of a specialised Supply Chain team, the candidate will be responsible for maintaining current relationships with existing customers and to also foster new relationships with potential customers to enhance the business.
The business, operating out of Salisbury (Brisbane) in Queensland, is a busy hub and as a consequence a team-player attitude will be a mandatory requirement.
The role will take on responsibilities associated with
- Ensuring the achievement of timely customer order fulfilment targets whilst demonstrating exceptional customer service;
- Establishing inventory profiles and maintaining inventory accuracy levels to achieve delivery targets in accordance with sales forecasts;
- Implementation of cyclic counting and management of stock counts;
- Maintenance and adherence of internal warehouse / logistics processes and procedures ensuring compliance;
- The position will also require the candidate to initiate Lean Manufacturing practices, maintain rigorous OH&S requirements and maintain exemplary house-keeping standards.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates meeting the following criteria.
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in a similar capacity
- Working knowledge of an Advanced Warehouse Software solution
- Customer orientated – both internal and external
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and set priorities
- Able to work under pressure
- Fork Lift Truck License
- MS Office knowledge
- ISO 9001 Quality Systems
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision/ERP Software
- Familiar with Sales and Order Intake Processes
- Proven ability to lead continuous improvement initiatives
To apply please click ‘APPLY’ and attached a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.