11 Recruitment has a database of 90,000 candidates and here is a snapshot of our recently interviewed candidates. However, please note that every day we receive new CVs as new candidates enter the job market. Hence, we interview candidates every day and will keep adding to the list.
It will be impossible to list everyone we phone interview - even just the candidates we interview face to face. So, we decided to give you a quick snapshot of some of our recently interviewed Admin and Accounts candidates.
Receptionist / Transcriptionist P/T (Mon – Thur)
$60K + super (pro rata)
- Diary management and making travel arrangements.
- Dictaphone and copying typing.
- Processing volumes of commercial documentation.
- Preparation of documents.
Temp rate: $43.04 + GST
- Greet clients, answering incoming calls and process incoming and outgoing mail
- Organising and setting up meetings for up to 20 people
- Sourcing and booking venues for company events including catering, guest lists, badges and materials.
- Updating the database including contacts
Data Entry Clerk
Temp rate: $43.04 + GST
- Plan and organise schedules / timetables
- Data entry of services and maintain service lists
- Collation, data entry and submitting information to the relevant authority
- Records filling, storage and archiving
Administrator / Accounts Assistant
Salary expectations: $55K + super
- Accounts receivables, including daily banking, electronic EFT remittance, Ad-hoc payments and invoice payments
- End of Month accounts, including superannuation entry, bank reconciliation and preparing bank deposits
- End of Month reports and reconciliation of Petty Cash, Expenses and Staff Credit Cards
- Sorting incoming calls and emails
- General office duties throughout the day such as mail sorting, faxing, photocopying, document collation, stationery orders and various document typing
Bookkeeper / Administrator
$65-70K + super
- Payroll, PAYG, superannuation and BAS
- Manage budget and cash flow
- Produce company manuals (design, implement and document processes and produce OHS documentation)
- Maintain company websites
- Recruitment, selection and induction of all new personnel
- Project administration including stakeholder liaison, contract variations, building inspections and progress claims
Receptionist / Administrator
$55K + super
- Greet and assist visitors, answer all incoming calls and handle inquiries.
- Sorting mail including opening and date stamping, and distribution of all mail.
- Preparation of staff movement documentation, entering staff leave and labour costing entry journals.
- Arranging new employee’s paperwork, induction training and system access.
- Data entry of staff timesheets and assist with queries.
- Managing staff licences and booking training.
$52K + super
- Answering incoming calls and meet and greet walk-ins.
- Taking orders from customers, raise purchase orders, generate an invoice and forward to client.
- Receipting payments, reconcile invoices and assign to ledger codes.
- Process credit notes in a timely manner.
- Booking of meeting rooms and organising couriers.
Accounts Payable Clerk
$60K + Super
- Over 10 years AP experience
- Data entry and matching of invoices to purchase orders.
- Preparation and processing of payments by bPay, cheque and EFT.
- Reconciliation of accounts and petty cash.
- Ageing reports.
- Process journals and claims including staff expenses and petty cash.
- Open new creditor accounts and attend to phone, email and mail account queries in a timely manner.
$65K + Super
- Switchboard management, meet and greet of clients, and mail distribution.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Manager and two Partners.
- Maintain and update the intranet policies and procedures, databases and record filling systems.
- Manage office supplies, inventory and coordinate catering for meetings.
- Process payments, receipting, running reports and entering general ledger journals.
Credit Control/Accounts/Payroll P/T
Temp rate: $47.05 + GST
- Inputting pay run, uploading bank files for wages and expenses.
- Entering of invoice details, raising and sending invoices to clients.
- Amending and reissuing of invoices.
- Weekly debtor reports and allocating payments made into the bank.
- Chasing outstanding debtors.
- Sending monthly statements to all clients.
Bookkeeper / Admin Manager
$65K + super
- All accounting functions including accounts payable, receivable, payroll, PAYG, superannuation and BAS.
- Budget preparation, monitoring and reporting.
- Design brochures, pamphlets and flyers, maintain the company websites and assist with mail outs.
- Produce company manuals including design, implement and document processes, and produce OHS documentation.
- Recruitment, selection and induction of all new personnel.
- Liaison with clients and key stakeholders, contract variations and organising quotes.
Bookkeeper / Auditor
$60K + super (pro rata)
- Account functions including accounts payable, receivable, managing petty cash, debtor control and reconciliation of inter company accounts.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, cash flow statements with analysis, budgets, quarterly tax packages and report to the listed US holding company.
- Preparation of annual statutory financial accounts and income tax returns.
- Analyse finance data, present findings and discuss issues with clients.
The types of candidates we attract and interview include administrative staff (admin) bookkeepers, accounting, sales and marketing - All types of white collar staff.
As a recruitment agency we close 98.5% off all jobs listed (permanent and temporary vacancies) and offer and up to 12 month replacement guarantee.
Candidates typically go through 3 interviews prior to an offer of employment.
SEE also: Stop hiring the wrong employees