If you have found work with an employer, and they are unable to employ you directly due to
However if they can employ you as a casual employee, then 11 Recruitment can become your employer - placing you on the assignment with the company. That means you can still work for them, but not as a direct employee.
How does it work?
- 1You sign up and become a casual employee of 11 Recruitment.
- 211 Recruitment makes an agreement with the employer (now referred to as the "Host Employer") to place you as a temp/contractor with them.
- 3At the end of each week you complete and sign an electronic timesheet which is then verified by the Host Employer.
- 4On the following Monday our Accounts Office will
- 6This invoice includes
- Legislation and compliance
11 Recruitment utilises one of the largest casual payroll software systems in Australia and comply with all statutory requirements in all states and territories of Australia.
- 8Tax and other obligations
As a contracted employee of 11 Recruitment, we will handle
Fill out the form by clicking on the button below.
So, now you have the possibility to at get your foot in the door and create some magic with your host employer.
This could create an opportunity for further work and maybe permanent employment should you so wish.