Jobs in Perth
And Across Australia
25% of our temporary employees are offered permanent roles with our clients.
Fantastic opportunity to manage a high-quality training program. Work with a great team who care about developing the skills of the WA public sector.
- Work for a highly regarded and respected organisation
- Flexible workplace and great team culture
- Part-time 0.6 FTE (22.5 hours per week)
SMYL Community Services, a registered charity, and leading education and training provider seeks an administrative officer to join their team.
- RTO Experience
- Based in Fremantle
- Immediate Start
SMYL Community Services is a not-for-profit community based organisation seeking a Retail Services Trainer to prepare students for the Retail Industry
- Leading provider of education and training
- Rockingham area
- At-risk, disengaged young people
SMYL Community Services is inviting applications from potential candidates t to deliver training for the Certificate II in Community Services
- Leading education and training provider
- Based in Rockingham
- Entry level programme for a career in community services