Our client is an NDIS plan management specialist who provide an innovative service within a fun and trusted environment. A compassionate organisation, they have a team of knowledgeable stakeholders who are committed to delivering exceptional customer service and maintaining positive relationships with their clients and providers.
Located in Leederville, an exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Team Manager, to join the growing team and hit the ground running. This role is pivotal to the success of the overall team performance and success within the business. Your primary focus will be to ensure smooth daily operations, provide support and guidance on day-to-day tasks and overseeing the development, training and up-skilling of all staff.
About the role:
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager in SA, you will be responsible for a team of eight Client Relationship Consultants. Your positive character and natural ability to encourage team productivity, will be key to continued success in meeting team KPI’s.
Ensuring process and procedures are followed, you will be liaising heavily with internal and external stakeholders, thus requiring exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
Additional duties will include:
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by ensuring service levels are maintained and complaints and feedback are effectively managed
- Positively increase company reputation with external stakeholders and influence ongoing retention of clients
- Meet organisation and department business objectives
- Ensure client budget management process is followed and monitor staff performance to ensure client satisfaction
- Oversee staff probation processes, undertake performance appraisals and identify/support professional development plans in accordance with company policy
- Provide a lead role in the recruitment and retention of staff
- Ensuring ongoing organisational compliance aligns with NDIS policies and legislation, and remaining up-to-date with all legislative changes
What’s on offer?
This in an opportunity for an experienced manager who is passionate about getting the best out of people and thrives on the responsibility of building team collaboration to support business growth. You will be offered training of all elements of the NDIS sector and the business processes, with continued support and guidance available from senior staff.
Knowledge of the NDIS sector is not essential as full training about the industry will be provided. Continued learning and development is further assisted with all managers having access to online staff development modules, and paid study leave / volunteering leave is also provided.
***To be considered for this position you must have current work rights in Australia (i.e. Australian citizenship, permanent residency or visa with no work restrictions)***
NDIS, Office Manager, Team Leader, Team Manager, Operations Manager, Office Supervisor, NDIS Manager, Business Manager.