EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY / RETAINED SEARCH
About the client
Join a well-established environmental services company that has been serving clients for many years. With small teams across Australia, they are seeking a full-time administrator to be based in their Perth (West Leederville) office. Their mission is to provide exceptional environmental solutions while adhering to their core values of continuous improvement, following procedures, and encouraging ideas.
Our client is a market leader in the assurance of built environment. They operate nationally providing inspections, sampling and performance-ratings of properties for office, retail, healthcare, education and industrial clients. They pride themselves on their global concern for sustainability and leading a company where their employees find meaningful work.
As an employee, you will experience a self-driven and autonomous work culture. The company values teamwork, allowing individuals to take initiative while providing support when needed. The company provides a wellness benefit of up to $300 to employees which can be used towards health and fitness.
About the opportunity
As the full-time Sales Administrator, you will be an integral part of the team, supporting the environmental consultants in Perth and other offices. You will work in a close-knit environment to ensure the consultants receive the necessary support to excel in their roles. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the company's mission of delivering exceptional environmental solutions.
- Working alongside and supporting the national team of consultants with all their administrative tasks
- Maintaining an accurate service management software system and proactively informing consultants of any changes
- Coordinating courier services and shipping of equipment between offices
- Maintaining electronic filing systems and organise documents
- Coordinating purchase orders and processing invoices
- Managing the centralised phone and email system
- Supporting consultants with diary management
- Agenda preparation and minute-taking
- Data entry with a high level of accuracy
- Office inventory management
- Ad-hoc administration duties as required
Your strong interpersonal skills and task-oriented mindset will be key to your success in this role. You are comfortable to communicate via Microsoft Teams and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Imagine yourself thriving in this role by utilising your proficiency in MS Office and working with SharePoint. You enjoy variety and like organisation for yourself and others. While you're dedicated to your work, you also appreciate the importance of building relationships and getting along with your colleagues.
What's on offer
- $300 wellness benefit to use towards gym membership or any other health-related benefits
- Permanent full-time position
- On-the-job training
- End-of-trip facilities
- Close to train stations (Leederville and City West)
- Work for a friendly, open and supportive manager
- Polite and respectful office atmosphere
- Small team/company environment
If you don't meet all of the requirements listed here but still feel you'd be a good fit for the role due to your skills or experience, please don't hesitate to apply!
You must have full working rights to work in Australia as visa sponsorship and relocation are not provided for this role.
All applications will strictly be handled by 11 Recruitment.
Keywords: "Project administrator", "Receptionist" , "Office administrator", Administrator, "Office admin", "Data entry", "Administrative officer", "Sales administrator".