Your Potential Employer
Our client, Ampac is the largest independent manufacturer of Fire Detection and Emergency Warning Products based in Australia and they are dedicated to meeting the needs of their customers in the Fire Detection and Emergency Warning Industry in Australia and in selected overseas markets.
They believe there is no greater responsibility than the protection of human life.
Their purpose is to prevent loss of life and catastrophic damage caused by fire. Always.
They are currently seeking enthusiastic Panel Assemblers to join their production team in a full-time
- Experience in performing a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical and mechanical assembly operations on Fire Panels and Ancillary Products;
- Ability to work from basic wiring diagrams;
- Capable of performing hand soldering tasks;
- Ability to use crimping tools for IDC, Lug and Panduit connectors;
- Familiarity with good wiring practices or wiring standards;
- Use of hand tools, pneumatic drill and hydraulic hand punch;
- Compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental preventative measures.
- Basic Computer Skills;
- Experience in the assembly of electronic equipment;
- Good working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles.
To apply please click ‘APPLY’ and attached a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.