Accounting & Bookkeeping Skills Testing
We cover many forms of skills testing for accounting & bookkeeping roles. Some of these are listed below.
- Accounting Terminology - Advanced
- Accounting Terminology - Basic
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- ACCPAC Pro Series
- ADP - Payroll
- Advanced Accounting
- Business Income Tax
- Corporate Tax Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Fixed Assets
- General Accounting
- General Ledger Knowledge
- Individual Income Tax
- JD Edwards
- MAS 90 - Bookkeeping
- MYOB Accounting Plus
- Partnership Tax Accounting
- Payroll Clerk Partnership Tax Accounting
- Payroll Management
- Peachtree 2007
- Peachtree Accounting 2003
- QuickBooks Pro 2005
- QuickBooks Pro 2006
- QuickBooks Pro 2008
- QuickBooks Pro 2009
- QuickBooks Pro 2010
- QuickBooks Pro 2011
- QuickBooks Pro 2012
- QuickBooks Pro 2013
- Quicken 2003 Basic
- Quicken 2012
- Quicken 2013
- Sage Line 50
- Sage Line 50 v12
- Sage MAS 90/200
- Sage Peachtree Pro 2012
- Sage Simply Accounting Pro 2012
- Simply Accounting 2006
- Simply Accounting 2010
According to business rules, which of the following actions would be recorded as a debit?
- 1an amount of money deposited into an account
- 2an entry showing an expense in a record of accounts
- 3an amount of money taken out of a cash account
- 41 & 2
- 52 & 3
Which of the following best describes the function of a Balance Sheet? It is a statement of...
- 1debits at a particular time period
- 2credits at a particular time period
- 3debits and credits at a particular time period
Which of the following would best describe a partnership?
- 1a legal entity independent from any of its owners
- 2an entity with two or more owners that has a separate legal status
- 3an entity with two or more owners that does not have a separate legal status
What are journal entries that bring the accounts up to date at the end of the accounting period called?
- 1closing entries
- 2adjusting entries
- 3income summary entries
- 4bank account entries
Which of the following best describes the duties of an Accounts Payable (AP) department?
- 1recording monies owed to the company
- 2recording of debits
- 3recording of credits
- 41 & 2
- 52 & 3
Which of the following describes the duties of an Accounts Receivable (AR) department?
- 1records monies owed to the company
- 2records credits
- 3records monies the company owes to other companies
- 41 & 2
- 52 & 3
The organisation that sets accounting standards for organisations in Australia is the...
- 1...Australian Tax Office
- 2...CPA, Australia
- 3...Australian Securities and Investment Commission
- 4...Australian Accounting Standards Board
Which of the following is the correct entry to replenish a petty cash fund?
- 1debit petty cash; credit cash
- 2debit cash; credit petty cash
- 3debit various expense accounts; credit petty cash
- 4debit various expense accounts; credit cash
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) are designed to...
- 1...protect the interests of management
- 2...protect the interests of investors or other stakeholders
- 3...provide the comparable worldwide accounting standards
- 4...protect the owners of private firms
Which of the following best describes an "audit"?
- 1an inventory check
- 2a checks and balances system
- 3a formal and thorough statement of goods and services
- 4an assessment of gains
- 5a formal and thorough examination of financial accounts
What is the financial ratio used to assess a company's liquidity?
- 1Debtor's turnover Ratio
- 2Balance Sheet Ratio
- 3Current Ratio
- 4Working Capital Ratio
A liability that has been incurred but has not been recorded in the accounts is known as an...
- 3...contingent liability
- 4...accrued liability
A Petty Cash fund is...
- 1...used to pay small amounts
- 2...reimbursed when the amount of money in the fund is at a predetermined minimum amount
- 3...set up by estimating the amount of cash needed over a specified period for disbursement
- 41 & 3
- 5All of the above
Skills Testing Enquiry
What Skill Tests you are interested in? (Check any that apply)